HexaCloud Trademark & Brand Guidelines
When referring to HexaCloud trademarks and the names of HexaCloud software, products, and services, follow these HexaCloud Trademark and Brand Guidelines.
You may use HexaCloud trademarks in text solely to refer to and/or link to HexaCloud’s products and services and in accordance with the terms of these Guidelines.
You may not:
- use HexaCloud logos, logotypes, icons, trade dress or other elements of HexaCloud packaging, websites or materials unless specifically permitted under these Guidelines or other applicable guidelines;
- use the trademarks in the name of your business, product, service, app, domain name, social media account, or other offerings (with the exception of seminars and conferences, which are covered by the Publications, Seminars, and Conferences Guidelines;
- use the trademarks more prominently than your product or service name;
- use the trademarks on promotional merchandise that you are selling or distributing (such as t-shirts, travel mugs, etc.);
- do or say anything or use the trademarks in a way that implies affiliation with, or sponsorship, endorsement or approval by HexaCloud of your products or services;
- alter, animate, or distort the trademarks or combine them with any other symbols, words, images or designs, or incorporate them into a tagline or slogan;
- use the trademarks in any way that is contrary to these Guidelines.